15 July 2014

On Repeat



Yesterday I wasn't feeling too great but I'm glad I was able to have a good night's sleep and especially feeling bright & cheerful when I woke up today. Stripes seem to be abundant in my wardrobe lately (see last post here) and I like the preppy touch it instantly adds to a look. Surprisingly I had an overload of blue shades found in my accessories next to stripes.


With my Kate Spade sling bag from J. Rane Collections. Kate Spade hits all the right spots on this one. Check out their FB & IG (@j.ranecollections) account for other brands they are carrying. 


Added another hint of blue green wih my beaded Minted  Jewelry bracelet. I love that it's not overly designed and it's simplicity shines through plus the color on this one is perfect. <3


I try to never leave the house without sunnies. This quirky one's from Glassy PH. Their Paisley prints are very unique I mean where can you find paisley prints on sun glasses?


Glassy PH (IG:@glassyph) Fritz Paisley Sunnies | Zara Striped Top | Kate Spade Sling from J.Rane Collections (@j.ranecollections) | Minted  (@mintedjewelry) Bracelet | Guess White Jeans | Suelas Online (@suelasonline) Silver Slingbacks


Cheer up everyone and take care of your health. :)

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--





7 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia