23 July 2014

Everything Girly




And I'm back! Apologies for not posting as much in the blog since I realized I couldn't access blogspot while I was at Shanghai.  So here I am trying to catch up from all the backlog. 


 I was styling up a series of interior layouts for work a day before I left for my trip and was pleasantly surprised to see that I blended quite well with the feminine showcase. Wouldn't you agree?


 The undying power of lace, florals and all things feminine! Most people consider being girly is a safe choice but I think otherwise. When having the right mix it could definitely become a bold piece. It was perfect that I chose to wear lace that day. All the flowers and furniture pieces were in vibrant colors so this white frock was the right contrast. I guess that's a good principle to apply in Fashion  Styling & Interior Design. The proper balance of colors is always a good skill to master.


Front Row Shop Lace Dress | Forever 21 Philippines White Pointed Heels

--
LOOKBOOK & CHICTOPIA
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--


4 comments:

  1. Apologies for not posting as much in the blog since I realized I couldn't access blogspot while I was at Shanghai.
    - - -
    That's interesting. Is the Chinese government blocking it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress. :)
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia